photo LauraWelsh_zps8d6e39d9.png
I know it's been a while since I introduced a new artist so what a better way of coming back than by presenting to you someone who's new to me as well. While watching "Grey's Anatomy" last night (yes, I do watch it), I was surprised by some of the songs featured during the episode but the one that resonated the most was "Hollow Drum" by the talented Mrs Welsh. During it's nine season run, Grey's has never failed to introduce amazing artists, being Laura granted the honor on S9's "Idle Hands". A mix between Florence and the Machine, Emeli Sandé and Feist, the newcomer only has two songs on the web, the aforementioned "Hollow Drum" and the equally awesome "Unravel", which is very Rhye's "Open" sounding. Judging by the very  few we've heard, and know, of this lady, I'd say she's here to stay.

Videos after the jump ...



Share this :